Mindfulness is a tool that helps us to reduce stress, improve concentration and promote emotional well-being through the practice of meditation, which consists of paying intentional attention to the present moment, without judgment or distraction. It is about being aware of the thoughts, emotions and physical sensations that arise in each moment, cultivating the ability to accept them without reacting automatically or impulsively.
There are many studies that support the benefits of Mindfulness in different areas. Some of the benefits that have been found include:
- Stress and anxiety reduction.
- Improvement of memory, concentration, attention. Helps prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
- Increased emotional well-being, reducing symptoms of depression and increasing self-esteem and self-acceptance.
- Improved quality of life: The practice of mindfulness can improve the overall quality of life, increasing the sense of well-being and satisfaction with life.
Overall, studies suggest that mindfulness practice can be a useful tool for improving health and well-being in different areas of life.
Coaching is a practice that consists of helping people achieve their personal or professional goals. The coach works with the coachee to identify his or her strengths, weaknesses and goals, and provides tools and techniques to achieve success. Coaching can be useful for improving self-confidence, decision-making and time management, among other skills.
There are many tools and techniques used in coaching, and your choice will depend on the specific objectives and needs to be achieved. Here are some of the most common tools and techniques:
- Powerful questions that help the coachee explore his or her thoughts, feelings and actions.
- Active listening to understand the coachee’s needs and perspectives.
- Constructive feedback to improve performance or skills.
- Visualization to help the coachee imagine and work towards the realization of his or her goals.
- Planning clear and realistic objectives and designing an action plan to achieve them.
These are just some of the tools and techniques that can be used in coaching. It is important to remember that each coaching session is unique and personalized, and that the coach will select the tools and techniques that best suit the needs of the coachee at any given time.
The combination of mindfulness and coaching can be very effective in achieving wellness in life. Mindfulness helps cultivate mindfulness and acceptance, while coaching provides tools and techniques to achieve goals and overcome obstacles. Together, they can help identify patterns of thinking and behavior that affect well-being, and provide the tools needed to establish healthier habits and achieve balance in life.
At TuCan FeelMiguel Sanchis as Coach and Cristina Botella as Mindfulness Instructor. we have created a unique and exclusive program that combines the best techniques of these two tools with the most relevant and necessary contents to achieve well-being in life.adapting it to companies and individuals, taking into account that we are all people with the same objective, which is to be happy, working towards common goals.